Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Gift Of Life - 05 November 2006

Pardon the interruption.

Chrissy is a very dear friend of mine and she is real. She was recently diagnosed with Leukemia and is currently receiving treatment.

I have to admit that I am guilty of simply skimming through similar emails but this one hit home. Chrissy is someone I know personally and not some arbitrary name in some circulated email in the sea of cyberspace.

Chrissy is very fortunate to have gotten a donor match but nevertheless still decided to organise a Bone Marrow Drive to help other patients.

This event is this Sunday and details are in my blog at http://jaywalk.blog-city.com, of which I am dedicating an entire week covering her.

Please help to spread the word and plug this on your blog, if possible. Let me know if you have done so, so that I can thank you in my Friday's entry.

Thank you.

Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home