Sunday, February 25, 2007

SPUG EPL Prediction League - Match Weekend 24 - 25 Feb 2007

The KING is back! Muahahahahaa!!

Great week for me as my haul of 8 points catapulted me back into pole position. My thanks to Cha Dum Yen for keeping my throne warm for me during my absence. :P

Congrats also to Cha Dum Yen, weiming, ianrush and TheSaint888 for hitting the century mark. Hope to see more hitting the 100-point milestone in weeks to come.


SPUG EPL Prediction League "Perfect Score" Hall Of Fame
Perfect Score = 2 correct-score predictions in a single weekend and hence the award of the full 10 points.

1) Cha_Dum_Yen (24 Sep 2006), (25 Nov 2006)
2) Bedokian (24 Sep 2006)
3) TheSaint888 (24 Sep 2006)
4) Voxeros (24 Sep 2006)
5) David.hvp (25 Nov 2006)

Scoring System
3-Points for a correct outcome (Win, Lose or Draw)
1-point each for correct score on each side.

Double Entry
Later submission shall override earlier submission.

Penalty
No points for submission after kick-off. (Disqualification)

SPUG Blackout
Also, this is a mirror for the SPUG Server where the actual prediction game is being carried out at http://www.spug.net/showthread.php?t=85183. In the event SPUG server goes down, we will automatically carry on the prediction game at this blog site.

As usual:

1) If you have spotted a mistake, please let me know where and what so that I can amend them accordingly.
2) Please check your scores for accuracy as soon as possible before I update the table during the next round of scores. Once the table has been updated, the old table will be overwritten.
3) In case you are still seeing the old table even if I have announced a new update, please refresh your browser to reload the table.

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, February 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun get cocky, my young padawan.. 4 point leads are easily overrun (and damn Wigan for suddenly being able to score!)

 
At 12:54 PM, February 26, 2007, Blogger JayWalk said...

I was sharing with C.O.O.L why I predicted a Wigan win.

I felt that Newcastle would not have enough time to recover from their UEFA Cup match during mid week and also coupled with the fact that Newcastle's away form of 3-2-9 is simply terrible.

I think Cha Dum Yen's dropping of points is the plot of ihawk98. He must have parkat with Cha's wife to whisper "draw draw draw draw" every night last week during his sleep.

Hur hur hur....

 
At 1:33 PM, February 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak!!

If only whats-that-guy didn't miss the penalty, it would be 1-1 and I'll still be on top.

Vox - Now that the plot has been revealed. I'll have to ban all MSN communications btw my wife and ihawk. I'll also have a talk with her to make sure she understands the "paramount importance" of winning this league. Hahaha!!

 
At 1:34 PM, February 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me - cha_dum_yen

(I always forget to sign off)

 
At 1:36 PM, February 26, 2007, Blogger JayWalk said...

Ahh... the penalty miss would be our Peruvian maestro Norberto Solano.

 
At 11:07 AM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, Jay, i expect to be rewarded HANDSOMELY for my behind the scenes effort to thwart cha_dum_yen on your behalf....

here are the new fixtures:

EPL47: SAT 03/03 Liverpool vs Manchester United on ESPN at 20:45pm SIN/HKT

EPL48: SUN 04/03 Bolton vs Blackburn on ESPN at 21:35pm SIN/HKT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home