Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving To A New Blog

Dear Friends,

I shall be writing my last entry here tomorrow when I announce the result of the SPUG Euro 2008 Prediction League. It would mark the end of yet another fun prediction league but also the end of my writing here.

I will be moving over to http://PangPuarLiap.blogspot.com as I feel that since our Prediction League players support a wide range of different clubs, it is only right to have it on neutral ground.

Over at PangPuarLiap, we will have Cool402, ihawk98, Bedokian and myself covering ManUtd and Spurs games while on the lookout for more friends to cover other EPL clubs should they be interested to join in the writer's pool.

The SPUG Prediction League will also be moved there.

The new site right now is still under construction and we will publish our first entry nearer to the Community Shield game.

We hope to see you there.

Once again, a big thanks to our readers who have been faithfully following us all these while.

- Jay "Voxeros" Walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home