Monday, December 11, 2006

SPUG EPL Prediction League - Match Weekend 09 - 10 Dec 2006

Bad week for me as I find my lead of 4 points split into half and hanging precariously with only 2 points to buffer. At this rate I am going, I won't be surprised to see weimeng taking over the helm next week.

We have 3 nine-pointers this week but fortunately for me, they started outside the Top 10 and as such still have quite a bit of distance between us. Still, a congratulatory pat on the back is due to Cool402, Beaver21 and Apollo.

We also welcome back WanWei as I caught him lurking on MSN and forced him to give me a prediction on Sunday. Granted that it yielded a single point for him, we hope it is enough to get him back to the predictions.

As an added service to all, I will accept predictions via MSN (as long as it is before kick-off) at voxeros[at]hotmail[dot]com .

p.s. Eh. Nobody keeping track of the HOF anymore har?


SPUG EPL Prediction League "Perfect Score" Hall Of Fame
Perfect Score = 2 correct-score predictions in a single weekend and hence the award of the full 10 points.

1) Cha_Dum_Yen (24 Sep 2006), (25 Nov 2006)
2) Bedokian (24 Sep 2006)
3) TheSaint888 (24 Sep 2006)
4) Voxeros (24 Sep 2006)
5) David.hvp (25 Nov 2006)

Scoring System
3-Points for a correct outcome (Win, Lose or Draw)
1-point each for correct score on each side.

Double Entry
Later submission shall override earlier submission.

Penalty
No points for submission after kick-off. (Disqualification)

SPUG Blackout
Also, this is a mirror for the SPUG Server where the actual prediction game is being carried out at http://www.spug.net/showthread.php?t=85183. In the event SPUG server goes down, we will automatically carry on the prediction game at this blog site.

As usual:

1) If you have spotted a mistake, please let me know where and what so that I can amend them accordingly.
2) Please check your scores for accuracy as soon as possible before I update the table during the next round of scores. Once the table has been updated, the old table will be overwritten.
3) In case you are still seeing the old table even if I have announced a new update, please refresh your browser to reload the table.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

HOF will be back when SPUG comes live again.... unfortunately, me didn't keep record of the standings. A lot of work for me when SPUG comes live again. Please keep the predictions available for me to update the HOF.

Arrggg....Chelsea weren't lucky enuff in the last few minutes..me might have gotten a prefect weekend with juz another Chelsea goal....

Anyway, manage to cut vox's lead to 2:)

 
At 2:13 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Sheena said...

This is kinda out of point but am I GLAD for the favour Arsenal did for us yesterday. 8 points! 8 points! 8 points ahead WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

 
At 2:18 PM, December 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*&^@$@*&! arsenal

 
At 6:05 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger JayWalk said...

weimeng: The predictions done here are all in the archives. Those predictions done previously on SPUG are at the mercy of the folks at SPUG.

Sheena: Don't forget Chelsea has a game in hand. So effectively, we only got a 5-point lead.

TheSaint888: Dum dee dum dee dum....

 
At 10:19 AM, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EPL31: SAT 16/12 Charlton vs Liverpool on ESPN at 08:45pm SIN/HKT

EPL32: SUN 17/12 Everton vs Chelsea on ESPN at 9:45pm SIN/HKT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home