Monday, May 07, 2007

Midweek Review (9 May 2007)



Chelsea vs Manchester United



I don’t think I will preview the upcoming match as it is inconsequential.
- Gary, 09/05/07


The reason for posting up early was, this is the most easiest review I have to come up with! Last match was a pure torture to watch. Referee was not helpful in the 2nd minute when Michael Ball stamped on Ronaldo. It was a straight red, but don’t know why all 4 referees never see. When City have the chance to equalize through a penalty towards the end of the game, I was fearing for the worst though heart was on City to win money for me. Luckily, Edwin van der Sar’s legs was long enough to save the penalty kick and won the championship for Man United. To win over our neighbor is bad enough for them, to win championship at their stadium to them is nightmare.

Chelsea’s draw with Arsenal means they cant catch up with Man United with 2 games to spare and 7 points gap. To complete on 4 fronts on a full season is not an easy task, coupled with national commitments, plus declaring 9 irreplaceables to the media doesn’t help either. Jose is practically asking them to play 3 matches per week, which is impossible.

I don’t think I will preview the upcoming match as it is inconsequential. Man United is most likely to field a team where half of the players are from reserve team. I not expecting Rooney, Ronaldo and Edwin to be played.

Chelsea on the other hand, have players in treatment bay are Ricardo, Drogba and Cole.

Odds and Analysis: Level ball at 1.95. No bet for me. Im saving up for next season.


Disclaimer: This review is entirely on my own views and opinion. I didn’t point a gun at you to ask you to follow. If you want to bet on this game, do so at your own risk. Pls bet within limits. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home