Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beer Fund Raising : 11 - 12 Aug 2007

KingMeng beat me to this when he opened his "Bettor's Journal" during the Asian Cup tournament while I held out until the various European campaigns to open.

This week marks the start of the English Premier League only as the Italian Serie A and Spanish Primera Liga only come on in a fortnight's time.

Anyway, this column will be a regular feature from now on and like KingMeng, this is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets.

Not say I point gun at your head right?

Saturday's Picks:
  • Portsmouth - Give 0.25 ball (Lose 1/2)
  • Blackburn Rovers - Even ball (Win)
  • Manchester City - Eat 0.50 ball (Win)
Sunday's Picks
  • Arsenal - Give 1.25 ball (Lose 1/2)
  • Chelsea - Give 1.50 ball (Lose)
Wish me luck!

Result This Week : EVEN

Result This Season: 2-0-2 = EVEN

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, August 12, 2007, Blogger garylee402 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home