Saturday, March 22, 2008

Beer Fund Raising : 22 - 23 Mar 2008

Two weeks in a row to be eating claypots. Haiz....

Even my bookie called me to ask if I am sick. WTF? :(

So anyway, I was trying out a new system with Spurs in the last 2 games and was spot on. I may want to try it on this weekend and see how it pans out. Wish me luck.

Sunderland was throw the life buoy a few weeks ago but they failed to catch hold and take advantage of it. Now surely they must be kicking themselves in the arse.

However, before all is gloom and doom, what Keane failed in the skill and tactic department, he has the ability to overcome the opponents by sheer will and determination. Let's not forget the supporter at the Stadium of Light who are often touted as the 12th players.

Certainly a class above ManUtd's "Prawn Sandwich Brigade".

But for now, the numbers look bad for the Black Cats as all indicators point towards them sliding down the league ladder. Roy Keane will have to pull a Joan-of-Arc on his team and start scoring some miraculous points.

Question is when, if ever?

Click here to find out how the Wanker Points Index came about.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Give 0.50 ball (Win)
  • Everton - Give 0.75 ball (Lose)
Sunday's Picks:

HUAT AH!!!

Result This Week : 1 - 0 - 1

Result This Season: 65 - 8 - 49.5 = 15.5-UP as at 22 Mar 2008

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home