Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beer Fund Raising : 29 - 30 Mar 2008

I recently started a mini slump in prediction form but I hope to be able to stem the rot today. With ECL fixtures looming in the horizon and major clubs committing players to international duty during the past mid-week, I will be taking a slightly more conservative approach.

Perhaps, it was my over-confidence that I started taking risk of 1.5-ball handicaps and above. Granted I did win a couple but the overall is a nett loss on these punts.

Fortunately, as if in sync with the bookies, this week's handicaps all looked pretty friendly? Time for the bookies to give me some of my money back. Dammit!

Just when we thought it is all gone case for Sunderland, the Black Cats proved us wrong with a shocking win over Aston Villa.

Buoyed by this new found confidence, bookies are favouring Sunderland today to beat West Ham. Perhaps Sunderland's first ever back-to-back victory?

With the last win, Sunderland is back on track towards the 1-point-per-game ratio at 30 points in 31 games.

If Sunderland does pull yet another victory, it would take them further up to 33 points which means a mere 7 points to go to survive the drop with 5 games to play.

Click here to find out how the Wanker Points Index came about.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Arsenal - Give 0.75-ball (Win 1/2)
  • Derby - Eat 0.25-ball (Win 1/2)
  • ManUtd - Give 1.25-ball (Win)

  • Barcelona - Give 0.75-ball (Lose)
Sunday's Picks:
  • Zaragoza - Eat 0.25-ball (Lose)
  • Osasuna - Eat 0.25-ball (Win)
HUAT AH!!!

Result This Week : 3 - 0 - 2

Result This Season: 68 - 8 - 51.5 = 16.5-UP as at 30 Mar 2008

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home