Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beer Fund Raising : 25 - 26 Aug 2007

With the Serie A and Primera Liga finally kicking off this weekend, I am happy to see the European football leagues kicking into full gear finally!

Well, the good news is that I will have more than the miserable 10 games from EPL to choose from but the bad news hor, I see Serie A's games on Saturday hor, nothing catches my eye leh. Perhaps better luck on Sunday.

As for Primera Liga or La Liga, whichever you prefer to call it, no punts yet as I need to continue to monitor them until a more distinct pattern can be spotted. As such, while I may place my predictions on the Spanish League, there will not be any money involved. Just merely a testbed for my hunches.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Liverpool - Give 0.75 ball (Win)
  • Aston Villa - Give 0.75 ball (Win 1/2)
  • Reading - Eat 0.25 ball (Lose)
  • Chelsea - Give 1.25 ball (Lose 1/2)
  • No Serie A picks.

  • Sevilla - Give 1.00 ball <-- Just testing my hunch only
Sunday's Picks
  • No EPL Picks

  • AC Milan - Give 0.75 ball (Win)
  • Inter Milan - Give 1.25 ball (Lose)

  • Osasuna - Eat 0.25 ball <-- Just testing my hunch only
  • Deportivo - Give 0.75 ball <-- Just testing my hunch only
  • Barcelona - Give 1 .00 ball <-- Just testing my hunch only
1-2-3 HUAT AH!

Result This Week : 2.5-0-2.5

Result This Season: 6.5-1-5.5 = 1-UP as at 26 Aug 2007

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home