Sunday, September 09, 2007

Beer Fund Raising : 08 - 09 Sep 2007

It's Euro 2008 weekend as the relevant domestic league make way for it. To be honest, I haven't the faintest clue with regards to Euro national fixture but the itchy fingers in me decide to pick a couple of team for the heck of it.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Wales - Eat 1.25 ball (Lost)
  • Spain - Give 1.50 ball (Lost)
Wish me luck!

Result This Week : 0-0-2 <--- Haiz.... me and my itchy fingers. Bad fingers! Bad!

Result This Season: 10.5-1-8.5 = 2-UP as at 09 Sep 2007

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home