Saturday, October 06, 2007

Beer Fund Raising : 06 - 07 Oct 2007

Well the good news is that I figured out that as long as I don't serve up Pasta ala Claypot, I should be doing ok with my bets. So I guess my mantra for this season is No Italian and No Midweek bets.

So I managed to stablised my wagers as I climbed 1-UP last weekend to keep my losses down to a manageable 1.5-DN for now. However, if all continues to go according to plan, I should be able to wipe out the deficit as early as this weekend and start generating moolah (finally!).

Anyway, all is quiet on a Saturday this week across the 3 countries as there are no midweek fixtures, following this weekend, ahead of the Euro2008 qualifiers next weekend.

All the action will be on Sunday to give all the clubs that were involved in the earlier midweek European campaigns an extra day of rest.

Meanwhile, back at the Stadium Of Light, Sunderland is still stuttering while trying to climb up the league ladder. Roy Keane must have picked up a "Miss A Turn" chance card last week as Wanker Points Index stays at 8 for another week.

The way I see it, it would probably be another week at 8 points as Sunderland travels to Arsenal on this Sunday. I expect a mauling at the Emirates Stadium.

Come to think of it, it might just be a very strong possibility that Sunderland may remained stuck at 8 for the entire October.

Think about this:
  1. 07 Oct 2007 - Away to Arsenal. You seriously think Sunderland can take even a point here?
  2. 13 Oct 2007 - No game due to Euro2008
  3. 21 Oct 2007 - Away to West Ham United. Away game says it all.
  4. 28 Oct 2007 - Home to Fulham. Perhaps their best bet to get some points this month is here but given a bad streak of 4 winless games, who is to say that this would be the game that they would turn around?
Click here to find out how the Wanker Points Index came about.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Manchester Utd - Give 1.75 ball (Win)
  • Aston Villa - Give 0.50 ball (Win)
Sunday's Picks
  • Manchester City - Give 0.75 ball (Win)

  • Lazio - Eat 0.50 ball (Testing theory only)
  • Palermo - Give 1.00 ball (Testing theory only)
HUAT AH!!!

Result This Week : 3 - 0 - 0

Result This Season: 19.0 - 5 - 17.5 = 1.5 UP as at 07 Oct 2007

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home