Saturday, September 29, 2007

Beer Fund Raising : 29 - 30 Sep 2007

For some strange reason, my strategy from past few seasons has fallen flat and this prompts a serious rethink on how to go about generating moolah or I would die of thirst. Beer!!!.....give me beer!!!

And CowboyCaleb has been hao-lianing that he has been pretty successful on his wager front. TMD... I hate you!! Die die die!! *stab stab stab*

Anyway, the Serie A has been pretty claypottish for me this season as I will be suspending all bets on the Italian side for now until my Serie A strategy has been recalibrated. Surprisingly, the Spanish Liga is now back in my favour after having banish it from bets last season. Sigh... the round of the football on an uneven pitch. Can't keep it straight.

As for Roy Keane, I was thinking how difficult can 15 points be? Well, it is starting to show as Keane is scraping one point after another game after game if he is lucky. Will there be enough games to get 8 more points to beat Wanker McCarthy?

Anyway, looking at this week's game, I doubt if Keane can get anything from his fellow ex-team mate Mark Hughes as Sunderland play host to Blackburn Rovers.

I expect a Blackburn win here although I won't be placing any wager on this game as the probability of a draw is pretty significant too. Another point for Sunderland? Don't know. Don't care.

Click here to find out how the Wanker Points Index came about.

Saturday's Picks:
  • Chelsea - Give 1.50 ball (Lose)
  • Liverpool - Give 1.00 ball (Draw)
  • Bolton - Even ball (Draw)

  • AS Roma - Give 0.25 ball (Testing theory only)

  • Barcelona - Give 1.25 ball (Win)
Sunday's Picks
  • Everton - Give 0.75 ball (Win)

  • Juventus - Give 0.50 ball (Testing theory only)

HUAT AH!!!

Result This Week : 2 - 2 - 1

Result This Season: 16.0 - 5 - 17.5 = 1.5 DOWN as at 30 Sep 2007

Disclaimer: This is merely to log my own results. You are welcome to follow if you like but I must warn you that you bear your own winnings or losses, whatever the outcome. I have nothing to do with your bets. Please bet responsibly and within your means. There is no absolute sure thing in football betting. If you can't afford to lose, then don't bet.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, September 30, 2007, Blogger garylee402 said...

why take chelsea har.. when mourinho is not around anymore??

 
At 9:34 AM, September 30, 2007, Blogger JayWalk said...

I was thinking maybe this would be a bookie trap since everybody would be rushing to buy against Chelsea.

Still, without Mourinho, the quality of players alone outstrips that of Fulham.

Oh well, lesson learnt there. Should have gone for Portsmouth. A price to pay for hesitation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home